SC&RA Thankful for Eleven New Members
(November 20, 2018)
- SC&RA is proud to welcome the following new members:
Aveda Transportation Energy Services
- One of North America’s largest dedicated rig moving companies, located in Houston, Texas.
– Providing design, manufacture and sales of suspensions for the tractor trailer industry, located in Nixa, Mo.
– Providing relocations, machine assembly, cranes, equipment, transportation, storage, and lifting, located in Dusseldorf, Germany.
Nexgen Crane & Rigging
- Providing RT & ATF crane capabilities, heavy haul equipment, and certified operators and riggers, located in Hamilton, Miss.
PEL & Associates, LLC
- Providing consulting and expert witness services to legal professions, located in Washington, Texas.
Reliable Crane Service, LLC
– A crane rental and rigging company with operations primarily in California, Nevada, Arizona and Utah, headquartered in Corona, Calif.
Special Teams International
– A CDN based international transporter of over dimensional shipments to all points in North America, located in Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada.
Specialized Transport and Rigging Alaska (STR Alaska)
- Moving loads ranging from 100-ton modules to 10 ton forklifts all over the world, located in Palmer, Alaska.
Stone Kalfus LLP
- Representing specialty haulers and mobile crane companies from on-scene investigation through trial and appeals, located in Atlanta, Ga.
Recruited by: Chris Nelson – NBIS (NationsBuilders Insurance Services, Inc.
Usha Martin Americas Inc
- One of largest wire rope manufacturers in the world with mills in India, Thailand, UK and UAE, located in Houston, Texas.
Van Schaften Leasing BV
- Providing international bare rental of cranes, located in Schiedam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands.
Recruited by: Matt Burk – KHL Group
Do you know someone who would make a great SC&RA member? Members who recruit new members, like NBIS and KHL, receive a gift and recognition. For more information on the Member-Get-A-Member program, click here
or contact Jason Bell