OSHA Revises Outreach Training Program Guide
(January 19, 2017)
- According to Bloomberg BNA, on January 3, 2017, OSHA released a revised Outreach Training Program guide. The guide, designed for instructors offering OSHA safety and health courses, underwent a few changes, but the key information regarding instructor qualification, conducting classes, and student cards did not change.
Some significant changes include:
- An online list of instructors who have been suspended or revoked.
- An outline of when OSHA will make exceptions to instructor requirements.
- Details on when instructors should refund student tuition.
- Clarification regarding felony convictions that do not automatically disqualify prospective students.
Find more about OSHA training requirements here