2017 Million Miler and Driver Safety Awards Presented
(CENTREVILLE, VA - May 4, 2017)
- The Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association (SC&RA) recognized six professional drivers from four companies with the Million Miler Safety Award and seven drivers from five companies with the Driver Safety Award during the Association’s 2017 Annual Conference, April 18-22, at the Westin Kierland Resort, Scottsdale Ariz.
The Million Miler Safety Award recipients each accumulated a minimum of one million consecutive miles of safe driving within the industry.
- Burkhalter, Columbus, Miss. – Jimmy Hudson
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, Inc., Jacksonville, Fla. – Danny Dale
- Miller Transfer, Rootstown, Ohio – Larry Kundrat and Billy Stevenson
- Silk Road Transport, Inc., Arkport, N.Y. – Greg Aguglia and Dan Haswell
These Driver Safety Awards recipients each accumulated five years of accident-free driving:
- Barnhart, Memphis, Tenn. – Greg Cross
- Berard Transportation, New Iberia, La. – Wilson Lewis
- Bragg Companies, Long Beach, Calif. – Ronnie Munoz
- Dun-Rite Specialized Carriers, Bronx, N.Y. – Mario Hernandez Medoza and Lynard Smith
- Silk Road Transport, Inc., Arkport, N.Y. – Gregory Aguglia and Dan Haswell