SC&RA Elects Slate of Officers for 2017-2018
(Centreville, VA - April 25, 2017)
- During its 2017 Annual Conference, April 18-22, at the Westin Kierland Resort, Scottsdale, Ariz., the Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association (SC&RA) elected Terry Young, Construction Safety Experts, Cary, N.C., as President. Joining Young as officers for the 2017-2018 term are:
- Chairman: John McTyre, Sr., Unified Logistics Operating Group, Bethesda, Md.
- Vice President: Gary Stang, Anderson Trucking Service, St. Cloud, Minn.
- Treasurer: Delynn Burkhalter, Burkhalter, Columbus, Miss.
- Assistant Treasurer: Tom Bennington, Duncan Machinery Movers, Inc., Lexington, Ky.
Also joining the Board are four newly elected Group Chairs:
- Allied Industries Group: Lester Evans, Aspen Custom Trailers, Gatesville, TX
- Crane & Rigging Group: Michael Vlaming, Vlaming & Associates, APC, Vallejo, Calif.
- Transportation Group: Rafael de los Santos, Tradelossa, Mexico City, Mexico
- Ladies Group: Myndee Anderson, Anderson Trucking Service, St. Cloud, Minn.
The newly-elected officers will serve one-year terms that will expire at the conclusion of the Association’s next Annual Conference, to be held April 17-21, 2018 at the Boca Raton Resort and Club, Boca Raton, Fla.