SC&R Foundation Announces New Officers
(Centreville, Va. - May 8, 2017)
- May 8, 2017- During the SC&RA Annual Conference, April 18-22, at the Westin Kierland Resort, Scottsdale, Ariz., the SC&R Foundation announced its new officers joining Treasurer (2016-2018) Geoff Davis, Unified Logistics Operating Group, Bethesda, MD:
- President: Jim Sever, PSC Crane & Rigging, Piqua, OH (2-year term)
- Vice President: Dave Wittwer, Hays Companies, Salt Lake City, Utah (2-year term)
- Board Membership: Jennifer Gabel, JK Crane, Kenvil, N.J. (3-year term)
Nominated to serve committee positions:.
- Development/Public Relations Chair: Margie Springer, Southern Industrial Constructors, Inc. / Southern Crane, Raleigh, N.C.
- Development/Public Relations Vice Chair: Cameron Bragg, Bragg Companies, Long Beach, Calif.
- Grant/Scholarship Chair: Karen Wood, WHECO Corporation, Richland, Wash.
- Grant/Scholarship Vice Chair: Debbi Evans, Aspen Custom Trailers, Gatesville, TX
They join Research Committee Chair, Dave Wittwer (2016-2018), Hays Companies and Vice Chair David Wood, WHECO Corporation (2016-2018).
Awards were presented to two past presidents of the Foundation, Toni Sabia (2001-2017), Transport Systems And Products, Inc., Darien, CT and Earl Johnson, III (1999-2017), Southern Industrial Constructors, Inc. / Southern Crane, Raleigh, NC for more than 16 years board service, dedication and support of the Foundation.
The SC&R Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization with the mission to promote and benefit the industry worldwide, through grants, scholarships, research and educational initiatives.