Scholarship & Grant Program
Congratulations to the 2014-2015 Grant & Scholarship Winners
- Caleb Brack, Heavy Iron Cranes (Southern Industrial Continuing Education)
- Jonathan Caldwell, AmQuip Crane Rental LLC (Terex Continuing Education)
- Sara Crowley, Lone Star Transportation (Mammoet Continuing Education)
- Steven McLean, Beyel Brothers, Inc. Crane and Rigging (George Bragg Memorial)
- Samson Meyer, Marco Crane & Rigging Co. (NBIS Continuing Education)
- Lacey Rucker, WireCo World Group (Christopher Lorenz Memorial)
- Jamal Shaheen, Specialty Crane & Rigging (Bennett International Group Continuing Education)
- David Dague, Keen Transport, Inc.
- Ericka Davis, McTyre Trucking Company, Inc. (TNT Crane & Rigging Continuing Education Grant)
- Donald Hinds Jr, Keen Transport, Inc.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Scholarships are awarded to students working toward an undergraduate or graduate degree. Awards may be up to $3,000 each.
Eligibility: Children, Grandchildren, Employees, Spouses (Employee or Parent must work for SC&RA Member Company). Intention of entering the
2004 Foundation Scholarship Winner
Mathew Paul, Allyn International Services, Inc., Ft. Myers, Florida
“I think that having received the SC&R Foundation Scholarship was a nice talking point during my job interview with Allyn International. It gave me the opportunity to talk about how I became interested in the field…”
ABOUT THE GRANT PROGRAM
Grants are awarded to recipients who would like to take a continuing education course or attend vocational/technical college such as welding courses or diesel mechanics courses. Awards may be up to $5,000 each.
Eligibility: Children, Grandchildren, Employees, Spouses (Employee or Parent must work for SC&RA Member Company) Students working toward an undergraduate or graduate degree are asked to apply for the Scholarship.
2012 Foundation Grant Winner
Donald Wayne Newman, McTyre Trucking, Orlando, Florida
“If you’re given the opportunity to learn, why not take it? If the Foundation or your company is paying for it, you’re getting a new career opportunity handed to you. It seems to me that it doesn’t get any easier than that.”
For additional information, contact the Foundation at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 698-0291