SC&RA Elects New Leadership Slate for 2020-2021 and Presents President’s Award
Precision Specialized Inc. Earns Top Recruitment Honor
(Centreville, VA - April 24, 2020)
- The Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association announces its leadership slate for 2020-2021 led by new president Jay Folladori, of Bennett International Group, McDonough, Ga.
Along with Folladori, SC&RA officers for the 2020-2021 term include:
- Chairman: Thomas Bennington III, Duncan Machinery Movers, Inc., Lexington, Ky.
- Vice President: Kevin Johnston, J&R Engineering Co., Inc., Mukwonago, Wis.
- Treasurer: Michael Vlaming, Vlaming & Associates, APC, Vallejo, Calif.
- Assistant Treasurer: Ed Bernard, Precision Specialized, Inc., Brantford, Ontario
Also joining the Board are four newly elected Group Chairs:
- Allied Industries Group: Troy Burkett, Nelson Trailers, Ottawa, Ohio
- Crane & Rigging Group: Randy Sever, PSC Crane & Rigging, Piqua, Ohio
- Transportation Group: Troy Tallent, Omega Morgan, Portland, Ore.
- Jennifer Hollerbush, Garrod Hydraulics, Inc.
The newly-elected officers will serve one-year terms that expire at the conclusion of the Association’s next Annual Conference, to be held April 12-16, 2021, at the La Cantera Resort, San Antonio, TX.
Additionally, over the 2019 calendar year, Precision Specialized Inc., Burford, Ontario, Canada, demonstrated a commitment to membership recruitment by bringing a number of the industry’s finest companies into the Association. Companies that participate in the SC&RA’s member recruitment efforts automatically qualify for the Association’s Member-Get-a-Member Program, and each year’s top recruiter is recognized with the annual President’s Award.
To learn more about the program and to see a list of SC&RA’s top member recruiters, visit the Member-Get-a-Member website by clicking here
or by contacting Jason Bell, SC&RA’s Director of Membership, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (703) 207-3589.