Eight New Members Welcomed to the Association
(December 8, 2021)
- SC&RA is pleased to welcome eight new members to the Association family. They are:
– Providing utility vegetation management. Located in Oakhurst, Calif.
AXN Heavy Duty
– A manufacturer of trailer under carriage components, located in Louisville, Ky.
Recruited by: Greg Smith, Fontaine Heavy-Haul
– Producing innovative lifting products and standing by high quality products and service. Located in Waukesha, Wis.
NJ Crane Expert
– A safety and certification training facility that offers hands-on and simulator training. Located in Flemington, N.J.
Recruited by: Jeff Steiner, Bigfoot Construction Equipment
– A manufacturer of winches, drives, and hoists under the BRADEN, CARCO and Gearmatic brands located in Broken Arrow, Okla.
Recruited by: Matt Burk, KHL Group Americas
Precision Tension Solutions
– Providing high performance synthetic rope and related hardware. Located in Houston, Texas.
Recruited by: Anthony Fastuca, Python America
Skyline Crane Rental LLC
– A mobile crane rental/rigging service, including motion picture, artwork, amusements park, landscape, and HVAC services. Headquartered in Acton, Calif.
Recruited by: Landin Beer, Allied Insurance Brokers, Inc.
TP Industrial Yarns
– Providing fiber and yarn supply for rigging, tie down, netting and performance textiles. Located in Statham, Ga.
Do you know someone who would make a great SC&RA member? Members who recruit new members, like Allied Insurance Brokers, Inc.
, Bigfoot Construction Equipment
, Fontaine Heavy-Haul
, KHL Group Americas
, and Python America
, receive a gift and recognition accordingly. For more information on the Member-Get-A-Member program, click here
or contact email@example.com