Registration Now Open for Tower Cranes North America Conference, Oct 22
(August 12, 2020)
- Registration is now open for the virtual Tower Cranes North America conference, October 22. The event is organized by KHL and its magazines American Cranes & Transport and International Cranes and Specialized Transport, with SC&RA as the event partner.
The speakers and topics are:
Business Cycles in the Tower Crane Market, Mike Heacock, vice president, sales, Morrow Equipment Company;
- Forecasts for Construction Activity Levels, Kenneth D. Simonson, chief economist, Associated General Contractors of America;
- Tower Crane Insurance and Risk Mitigation, Jeff Haynes, National Construction Practice Leader, USI Insurance Services;
- Safe Assembly & Disassembly of Tower Cranes, Mike Walsh, president, Dearborn Engineers & Constructors, Inc.
- Round-Table on Crane Inspections: Chris Smith, corporate service manager, Morrow; JR Moran, director of crane operations, Brasfield & Gorrie (B&G); Jeffrey Hammons, president, JHam Group Consulting;
- Rental Companies and Contractual Obligations, Stephen Jehle, president, P&J/Arcomet.
For more information or to register for this free event, visit www.KHL-TCNA.com/register