SC&RA Welcomes Eight New Members
(July 7, 2020)
- SC&RA is pleased to welcome the following new members:
BP Machine Ltd
– A manufacturer of a traffic light swivel to allow high and wide loads to move with minimum obstructions. Located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Dynamic Logistix, LLC
- Revolutionizing the logistics world, connecting TMS tech to Shippers ERP systems, located in Shawnee Mission, Kan.
Recruited by: Robert Hall, Wilkerson Crane Rental, Inc
KMD International, Inc.
– Providing shipping air and ocean, domestic trucking, and customs brokerage. Located in South San Francisco, Calif.
– Excelling with transportation arrangement for goods on flatbeds, dry vans and specialized equipment, located in Wilmington, N.C.
Three Way Logistics, Inc
– Providing full-service logistics including rigging/machinery moving, crating, transportation, and warehousing. Located in Milpitas, Calif.
Tomahawk Crane and Rigging
– A full-service crane and rigging company with cranes from 15 ton to 265 ton, capabilities to 500 ton, located in Chattanooga, Tenn.
Verton Australia Pty Ltd
- Invented the world’s first remote load-control system that makes taglines obsolete. Located in Milton, Queensland, Australia.
Recruited by: John Glinski, Crane Training and Safety Consultants, LLC
Vita Inclinata Technologies
- Produces a tagline replacement system called the Load Stability System (LSS®), located in Broomfield, Colo.
Do you know someone who would make a great SC&RA member? Members who recruit new members, like Crane Training and Safety Consultants and Wilkerson Crane Rental, receive a gift and recognition. For more information on the Member-Get-A-Member program
, click here or contact Jason Bell