SC&RA Welcomes Eight New Members
(November 4, 2020)
- Please join us in welcoming eight new members to the Association:
Bestway Pilot Car LLC
- A 15-car fleet of Washington State certified pilot cars. Services include steersmen, high pole, lead, chase and route surveys. Located in Metropolis, Ill.
Dunkel Bros, an MEI Rigging & Crating Company
- A provider of machinery moving and warehousing services based in Los Angeles, headquartered in La Mirada, Calif.
- A transport company using various trailers for various equipment with a towing division that utilizes rotators. Located in Claton, Ohio.
Machinery Mover Div of Griner Engineering Inc
– Providing machinery loading/unloading/rigging/short distance transportation, including Versalift style equipment. Located in Bloomington, Ind.
Recruited by: Michael Oatts, Tri-State Crane & Rigging
Nu-Era Logistics Inc
- A provider of international, industrial projects and domestic logistics transportation services, located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Recruited by: Ed Bernard – Precision Specialized Inc.
J Birket Inc
– Providing CNC machining, millwright, press install/removal, rigging services, located in Lebanon, Tenn.
TMS Heavy Haul
- An asset-based carrier providing transloading, crane and rigging, barging, intermodal transport, and storage, located in Sapulpa, Okla.
TriStar Machine and Rigging, Inc
– Providing machinery installations, heavy rigging, and millwright services in the Nashville, Tenn., area. Headquartered in Lebanon, Tenn.
Do you know someone who would make a great SC&RA member? Members who recruit new members, Like Tri-State and Precision Specialized, receive a gift and recognition. For more information on the Member-Get-A-Member program
, click here or contact Jason Bell