SC&RA Welcomes Five New Members
- SC&RA is pleased to welcome five new members to the Association family. They are:
AIS Insurance Group
– Providing insurance services for the crane, rigging and transportation industry. Located in Malvern, Pa.
Gulf Coast Crane Service
– Providing cranes, hydraulic jacking, rigging, heavy equipment lifts, crawler cranes, and heavy transportation. Headquartered in Corpus Christi, Texas.
Recruited by: Jeffrey Hammons, JHam Group Consulting LLC
Heavy Haul Solutions, LLC
– An open-deck transport services in the lower 48 states and Canada, headquartered in Spartanburg, S.C.
– A highly experienced heavy lift helicopter operator serving Hawaii and the Pacific Rim, located in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii.
Repem General SA DE CV
– Providing industrial plant relocation and industrial machinery installation, headquartered in Apodaca, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.
Do you know someone who would make a great SC&RA member? Members who recruit new members, like JHam Group
, receive a gift and recognition. For more information on the Member-Get-A-Member program, click here
or contact Jason Bell