SC&RA Welcomes Ten New Members
(January 6, 2021)
- Please join us in welcoming ten new members to the Association:
Concrete & Materials Placement, LLC
– Providing concrete pumping and conveying throughout the Carolinas. Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C.
Recruited by Bill Carbeau, Linden Comansa America
Dozier Crane & Rigging
– Providing full-service crane rental (both operated and maintained). Located in Pooler, Ga.
FOX Brasil | Project Logistics
– A project solutions provider and freight forwarder specialized, in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Recruited by Ragan Watson, Barnhart
& David Morales, IRM Industry Movers
Guy Tombs Limited
– Active in worldwide movements of out-of-gauge and other cargoes for 100 years. Headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
McClure Concrete Inc.
– Providing steel delivery and trucking from reload, concrete pumping, cranes, and trucking services. Located in Aurora, Colo.
Recruited by: Mark Young, Brundage-Bone Concrete Pumping
Pedowitz Machinery Movers
– Providing machine tool rigging, crane services, plant relocations, specialized transportation, and project management. Located in Hauppauge, N.Y.
Silk Road Specialized LLC
– Providing oversize and heavy haul, specializing in transit related vehicles and specialized rail trailers. Located in Arkport, N.Y.
Supply Chain Specialists Inc.
- Offering supply chain consulting and management services to oil and gas producers and service providers. Located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Recruited by Ed Bernard, Precision Specialized Inc.
– Providing managed transportation services for high tech construction projects. Specializing in OW/OD product. Located in Sisters, Ore.
Williams Steel Erection Co., Inc..
– WSE's Rigging Division provides heavy hauling, jacking, sliding, rigging, and installation services. Headquartered in Manassas, Va.
Do you know someone who would make a great SC&RA member? Members who recruit new members, like Barnhart, Brundage-Bone, Linden Comansa, IRM, and Precision Specialized, receive a gift and recognition. For more information on the Member-Get-A-Member program, click here
or contact Jason Bell