Ten New Members Join the Association
(May 18, 2022)
- SC&RA is pleased to welcome 10 new members to the Association family. They are:
– Providing leasing solutions for construction equipment, including operational/financial lease and sale and lease back. Headquartered in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
– A manufacturer of heavy haul trailers for the USA and Canada. Located in Hudson, Ill.
Burkes Mechanical Inc.
– A family-owned business providing mechanical, electrical, civil and crane rental, located in Thomasville, Ala.
Hareket Heavy Lifting and Project Transportation
– For 65 years, Hareket has been providing heavy lifting and project transportation jobs in all sectors. Headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.
Interstate Billing Service
– An outsource accounts receivable company, located in Decatur, Ala.
– The world’s first global digital platform for the crane Industry, headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Nelson Wire Rope Corp.
– Offering a wide array of products for lifting and rigging, towing, construction, and other industries. Located in Hatfield, Pa.
Plastic Ties Financing, LLC
– A supporting financial entity for Axion Structural Holdings, located in Rockville, Md.
– Established in 1998, Southeastern Rigging provides machinery moving in the state of Florida. Headquartered in Winter Springs, Fla.
Triple Axle Inc
. – Provides software solutions specifically for heavy haul trucking companies. Headquartered in New York, N.Y.
Recruited by: Ed Bernard, Precision Specialized Inc.
Do you know someone who would make a great SC&RA member? Members who recruit new members, like Precision Specialized Inc.
, receive a gift and recognition. For more information on the Member-Get-A-Member program, click here
or contact Jason Bell