We Welcome Seven New Members
(September 8, 2021)
- SC&RA is pleased to welcome seven new members to the Association family. They are:
American State Equipment
– A heavy equipment supplier representing premier brands like Manitowoc and Liebherr Cranes, located in Milwaukee, Wis.
Brooks, Berne & Herndon, PLLC
– An insurance defense firm handling complex cases and ensuring clients the best representation, located in Elmsford, N.Y.
Heffernan Insurance Brokers
– A full service independent insurance broker, located in Phoenix, Ariz.
OTEX Specialty Narrow Fabrics
–A 5th generation manufacturer of high-performance webbing (Sentry Lift Sling Webbing brand), located in Bernardsville, N.J.
Phoenix Systems International Inc
– Providing transportation of over dimensional/overweight cargo of government and commercial freight, headquartered in Sweetwater, Tenn.
Sloan Energy Services LLC
– A family-owned and asset based specialized multi-axle OTR and oilfield transport provider, located in Odessa, Texas.
Recruited by: Larry Wainscott, Global Executive Solutions Group
The Xtreme Groupe / Le Groupe Xtreme
– Regularly managing superloads across Canada and USA with multiple current SC&RA members, located in Saint-Eustache, Quebec, Canada.
Do you know someone who would make a great SC&RA member? Members who recruit new members, like Global Executive Solutions Group
, receive a gift and recognition accordingly. For more information on the Member-Get-A-Member program
, click here or contact Jason Bell