What’s Your Exit Plan?
(June 23, 2021)
- SC&RA’s upcoming July 28 one-day virtual conference, Key Considerations for Effective Succession Planning
, will cover all you need to know about selling your business or passing it down to family. Designed for owners, operators, and financial managers, the convenient online conference will feature merger and acquisition experts, as well as private equity representatives with direct industry experience. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions. Topics to be covered include:
Generational transfer; ESOP; private equity sales;
- How to find potential buyers and professional assistance;
- Common errors and pitfalls;
- Key private equity considerations for acquisition;
- Preparing for liquidation/sale, including determining value; preparing financials, etc.;
- The latest on federal estate tax law changes; and
- Seller’s role after the transaction.
To register, visit www.scranet.org/Succession2021
. For more information, contact Melanie Khoury