SC&RA Welcomes Six New Members
(July 24, 2019)
- SC&RA is proud to welcome the following new members:
Advanced Rigging Company
- Provider of turnkey solutions through specialty heavy lifting, rigging and engineering services, located in Rock Hill, S.C.
- Heavy rigging consultants primarily in civil/bridge infrastructure for DOT and rail projects, located in Danville, Calif.
DEM & Associates
– A consultant to specialized transportation companies and to heavy haul trailer manufacturers, located in Columbus, Miss.
Deberadinis Trucking Co.
– A heavy haul trucking company, located in Orlando, Fla.
Stabler Pilot Service
- A family-owned and operated pilot escort service, located in Miles City, Mont.
United Erecting of Wisconsin, Inc.
– Providing machinery moving/installation, plant relocation, fabrication, rigging, hauling, and warehousing, located in Keil, Wisc.
Recruited by: Josh Lang, Hennes Services, Inc.
Do you know someone who would make a great SC&RA member? Members who recruit new members, like Hennes Services, Inc., receive a gift and recognition. For more information on the Member-Get-A-Member program, click here
or contact Jason Bell