MEMBER ALERT: Tennessee to Halt OS/OW Permit Applications for 6 Days
(May 16, 2018)
- Effective Friday May 25, 2018 at 8 am, the Tennessee Oversize & Overweight Office will be migrating from its current permitting system (TOOPS) to a new system (TNTRIPS). During this migration, companies will be unable to submit, purchase or view any permit applications. Here are some tips to minimize disruptions from this outage:
- Plan ahead because the TDOT will not issue any permits after close of business on May 24 until May 30, 2018.
- Permits not issued prior to the close of business on May 24 will need to be re-applied for on May 30.
- There will be ABSOLUTLY NO EXCEPTIONS for permit issuance during this outage
- Your company information; active single trip and annual permits; escrow account balances; and user IDs and passwords will be migrated to TNTRIPS.
For more information, click here