SC&RA 2019-2020 Leadership Slate Announced
(May 1, 2019)
- SC&RA announced its 2019-2020 leadership slate at its Annual Conference Awards & Recognition Dinner April 27 at the Omni La Costa Resort in Carlsbad, Calif.
Thomas H. Bennington, III, Duncan Machinery Movers, Inc., was elected President of SC&RA. Along with Bennington, SC&RA’s officers for the 2019-2020 term include:
Chairman: Gary Stang, Anderson Trucking Service, St. Cloud, Minn.
- Vice President: Jay Folladori, Bennett International Group, McDonough, Ga.
- Treasurer: Mike Vlaming, Vlaming & Associates, Vallejo, Calif.
- Assistant Treasurer: Kevin Johnston, J&R Engineering Co., Inc., Mukwonago, Wis.
Also joining the Board are four newly elected Group Chairs:
Allied Industries Group: Michael Rosendahl, PCE, Ridgewood, N.J.
- Crane & Rigging Group: Ingo Schiller, Tadano America Corporation, Houston, Texas
- Transportation Group: Ed Bernard, Precision Specialized Inc., Brantford, ON, Canada
- Ladies Group: Kimberly Kitchen, Kitchen's Crane & Equipment, Chesterfield, Va.
The newly-elected officers will serve one-year terms that expire at the conclusion of the Association’s next Annual Conference, to be held April 14-18, 2020, at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation, Amelia Island, Fla.