SC&RA Welcomes Eight New Members
(November 6, 2019)
- SC&RA is proud to welcome the following new members:
DYNASTY SHIPPING LIMITED. Shanghai
– Providing heavy and project cargo logistics, sea transport with special containers, MAIF-trailers, and BBK vessels, located in Shanghai, China.
MWM Construction & Rigging, LLC
– Providing construction services to the North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia areas, located in Ashville, N.C.
Police Motorcycle Escort Services of Texas, LLC.
– A police escort liaison service in Texas for HH/OS load carriers based in Houston, and headquartered in Katy, Texas.
Recruited by: Scott Ensel, Admiral Transfer and Rigging, Inc.
QuiCK Transport, LLC
- An open deck carrier servicing 49 states and Canada, including storage and transloading, located in Kaukauna, Wis.
RJ Logistics LLC
– A North American logistics company including specialized carrier capacities, located in Southfield, Mich.
– An industrial shrink-wrapping service company protecting large equipment during transport or storage, located in Taunton, Mass.
Tucker Company Worldwide, Inc.
– A freight brokerage specializing in oil/gas industry, project cargo and heavy machinery transport, located in Haddonfield, N.J.
Recruited by: David Izzi, Stephen Izzi Trucking & Rigging, Inc.
Whitewood Transport Inc
– A specialized carrier operating in the Northwest states but covering 49 states and Canada, located in Billings, Mont.
Do you know someone who would make a great SC&RA member? Members who recruit new members, like Admiral Transfer and Rigging, Inc. and Stephen Izzi Trucking & Rigging, Inc., receive a gift and recognition. For more information on the Member-Get-A-Member program, click here
or contact Jason Bell