Use THIS Link for CONEXPO Registration
(July 24, 2019)
- Registration is now open for CONEXPO-CON/AAG, March 10-14, 2020. By using the SC&RA discount link
, you can receive the best rate. SC&RA, along with its partners, will be sponsoring 16 educational sessions at the event including:
Practical Ways to Protect Your Company from Lawsuits and Large Settlements
- Crisis Workshop: How to Keep Your Company Prepared
- Best Practices for Inspecting and Connecting Your Rigging
- Responsibilities of Onsite Personnel for Cranes
- Crane Inspection - How Do You do That?
- How to Manage a Crane Accident
- Managing Crane Ground Bearing Pressures
- Developing a Quality Control/Quality Assurance Program
- How to Delay/Prevent Rope Twist and Cabling from Rope-Sheave Interaction
- Getting the Most from Crane Rental Agreements
- Best Practices for Oversized Cranes & Specialized Carrier Permits
- Qualifications in the Crane Industry: What Does it Take?
- Why Do Crane Accidents Happen?
- Lift Planner - Putting the Puzzle Together
- Drones and Construction: A Smarter Future
- Developing a Driver Safety Culture with Real ROI
CONEXPO-CON/AGG is North America’s largest construction tradeshow representing asphalt, aggregates, concrete, earthmoving, lifting, mining, utilities and more. The show features 2,800 exhibitors and 150 education sessions. For more information on SC&RA’s presence at ConExpo, contact Beth O’Quinn
. To register, click here