SC&RA Announces 2019-2020 Leadership & President's Award Winner
Bennington Appointed President; Pioneer Programs Earns Top Recruitment Award
(Centreville, Va.- May 2,2019)
- The Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association announced its 2019-2020 leadership slate and the winner of the 2019 President’s Award at its Annual Conference Awards & Recognition Dinner April 27 at the Omni La Costa Resort in Carlsbad, Calif.
Thomas H. Bennington, III, Duncan Machinery Movers, Inc., was elected President of SC&RA. Along with Bennington, SC&RA’s officers for the 2019-2020 term include:
Chairman: Gary Stang, Anderson Trucking Service, St. Cloud, Minn.
- Vice President: Jay Folladori, Bennett International Group, McDonough, Ga.
- Treasurer: Mike Vlaming, Vlaming & Associates, Vallejo, Calif.
- Assistant Treasurer: Kevin Johnston, J&R Engineering Co., Inc., Mukwonago, Wis.
Also joining the Board are four newly elected Group Chairs:
Allied Industries Group: Michael Rosendahl, PCE, Ridgewood, N.J.
- Crane & Rigging Group: Ingo Schiller, Tadano America Corporation, Houston, Texas
- Transportation Group: Ed Bernard, Precision Specialized Inc., Brantford, ON, Canada
- Ladies Group: Kimberly Kitchen, Kitchen's Crane & Equipment, Chesterfield, Va.
The newly-elected officers will serve one-year terms that expire at the conclusion of the Association’s next Annual Conference, to be held April 14-18, 2020, at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation, Amelia Island, Fla.
The top member company recruiter, Pioneer Programs of San Diego, was presented the 2019 President’s Award. Over the 2018 calendar year, Pioneer Programs demonstrated a commitment to membership recruitment by bringing several of the industry’s finest companies into the Association. Companies that participate in the Association’s member recruitment efforts automatically qualify for SC&RA’s Member-Get-a-Member Program, and each year’s top recruiter is recognized with the annual President’s Award. To learn more about the program and to see a list of SC&RA’s top member recruiters, visit the Member-Get-a-Member website by clicking here or contacting Jason Bell, SC&RA’s Director of Membership.
SC&RA also recognized the winners of the Crane & Rigging Safety Awards and Transportation Safety Awards during the Annual Conference. For the full list of safety winners, visit scranet.org.