SC&RA Welcomes Nine New Members
(October 1, 2020)
- The Association welcomes nine new members this month. They are:
– Providing rigging, transportation, machinery hauling and moving, plant relocations, and millwrighting. Located in Flemington, N.J.
Recruited by: David Izzi, Steven Izzi Trucking & Rigging, Inc.
– An insurance agency specializing in property and casualty insurance, employee benefits and bonds, located in Columbia, S.C.
Dan Yeager Transport LLC dba DY Transport
- A small trucking company with a 26' RGN that can haul up to 68,000 lbs., located in Mapleton, N.D.
Recruited by: Dale Balzer, a Driver for Anderson Trucking Service
– Providing financing solutions, headquartered in Wayne, Pa.
Hall Trucking Inc
– Providing heavy haul and crane service since 2006. Located in Belfield, N.D.
IUOE Local 612
– A local labor organization of the International Union of Operating Engineers, located in Tacoma, Wash.
Recruited by: John & Jonelle Anderson – NessCampbell Crane + Rigging
Stanley D. Lindsey & Associates, Ltd
- A full-service consulting structural and civil engineering firm, located in Atlanta, Ga.
Structure Compliance Group LLC
- Provides construction safety training, IACET accredited and NY Department of Buildings approved, located in Long Island City, N.Y.
Recruited by: Michael Rubin – Goldberg Segalla LLP
Transport Investments, Inc.
- Parent company of multiple heavy haul/general freight transportation companies, located in Knoxville, Tenn.
Recruited by: Jay Folladori – Bennett International Group
Do you know someone who would make a great SC&RA member? Members who recruit new members, like Anderson Trucking Service, Bennett International Group, Goldberg Segalla LLP, NessCampbell Crane + Rigging, and Steven Izzi Trucking & Rigging, receive a gift and recognition. For more information on the Member-Get-A-Member program, click here
, or contact Jason Bell