SC&RA Welcomes Six New Members
(September 9, 2020)
- Please join the Association in welcoming six new members:
Accredited Safety Solutions
- Provides NCCCO prep and testing for operators in Danville, Ind., as well as at a client's site.
Brundage-Bone Concrete Pumping
- The largest concrete pumping and material placement service in the United States, headquartered in Thornton, Colo.
– An accreditor of crane, rigging, and concrete pump professionals in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- A leading crane dealer/rental house in Australia with services now available in the United States, headquartered in Las Vegas, Nev.
Project Freight LLC
– Providing Heavy Haul Transport, Rigging, Dismantle, Whole Plant Project Management located in St. Simons Island, Ga.
- A full-service logistics provider of turnkey services in the supply chain located in Tyler, Texas.
Do you know someone who would make a great SC&RA member? Members who recruit new members receive a gift and recognition. For more information on the Member-Get-A-Member program, click here
or contact Jason Bell