SC&RA’s Annual ‘4 Under 40’ Shows the Industry is in Good Hands
(August 19, 2020)
- Year after year, SC&RA works to cultivate future industry leaders to advocate for the greater good of the transportation and construction industries. This year’s “4 Under 40” class provides yet another promising glimpse at the level of talent both the industry as well as the Association can expect in years to come. Congratulations to Chris Alain, NOVA Permits & Pilot Cars; Tyler Elliff, Precision Crane Rental; Sarah Emig, Connelly Crane Rental; and Robert Hall, Wilkerson Crane Rental, Inc.
The group joins these other leaders recognized in previous years:
– Cynthia Loza (Buckner); Will Haymons (Bennett); Ryan Long (Irving Equipment); and Anthony Garcia (Mammoet).
– Kevin Kwateng (Transport Bellemare); Ragan Watson (Barnhart); Parto Mazdeyasni (Maryland Port Admin.); and Blake Nommensen (Kobelco Cranes).
– Adriana Nunes (Transdata); Crystal Dieleman (Transworld Manufacturing); Ben Forster (Riggers Manufacturing); and Jeremy Landry (Deep South).
- Cameron Bragg (Bragg Companies); Jamie Harthoorn (Terex); Zachary Parnell (ITI); and Braedon Berard (Berard).
Read more about the 2020 young leaders in the latest issue of ACT Magazine
. For more information on the 4 Under 40 program or the Leadership Forum, contact Jason Bell